Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Living in the future

I have been living in the future for a long time now. What I mean to say is that I have been living with my dreams for a long time. You know... everything like, learning to play guitar, learning how to swim, having a pet dog etc. Every time I come close to doing any of this, I just will postpone it for the future, so I have been living with the hope that one day in future, I will be able to do all this and more.

I have tried many times to make this work but I have never been able to make this future of mine to become the present but I will never give up, one day i will have a pet dog
no matter what( maybe after I become a software engineer and have our own house etc etc ), one day I will learn to play a guitar and some day I will do all those crazy things that I have always wanted to do.

I think the reason why my future can't become my present is that I am making the wrong choices, taking decisions which only take me far off from my future. If I want all those things to become my present then I need to make time for them and that means prioritizing things. So, you see we came to the first point again and when we prioritize we start thinking of future ( of yours and your family ), your work, your life in the long run and have to give up some of the recreation and stuff in life and this means that all those dreams of mine will be dreams for ever.

The biggest question mark facing everyone is "life", so lets see where it will take me and how things will go for me.

7 comments:

Pehchaan Koun? said...

:D Looks like an infinite loop of your dreams in this blog.Have faith,your dreams will come true some day. :)

Anonymous said...

You still got lot of time to make your dreams come true. I am sure that you are taking right decisions which help you fulfill your dreams. "Kuch paaneke liye kuch khona padtha hain".
After all, "life" is running behind what you don't have!!!

chetan said...

alllapppa neenu gaa*** B*&% m#$%&@,

road alli iro ondhu kantri naayino athwa kajji nayino kadhi ninna pet ,alla alla ,ninna dream ,alla alla ,ninna future present aagogatthe...ninge kadiyakke kashta adre helu naanu kaddi jotheno D jothe no bartheeni help maadtheeni

by the way swim maadbekadre swalpa meter beku so sumne martbidu ,bekadre baby pool ge hogi maja togo

Anonymous said...

try to have a balanced life dude,
dont be hannging to computer and internet all the time.apply break on all those useless stuffs

Anonymous said...

Dude...dream a little bigger. If all you dream about is owning a dog or learning to swim you won't achieve much.

Anonymous said...

You will be fine dude, take it easy.

Reemas
PrivateMarriage.com

Rashmi said...

Life is awesome if u start thinking so :-)
Aint it? I neednt add more, u know it.Now, You play guitar! :-)
2010 was future in the past. And after sometime it will be the past.You are making something out of your time to live ur dreams too(small or big, dream is a dream). I'm happy for you.