Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Life at Microsoft

Hm... Its been long time since I blogged about anything after getting into Microsoft. There isn't going to be any technical stuff in this post, sorry about that ( maybe later.. :) ). When I started for this post I didn't have a topic to write about but all of a sudden I have so much to talk about that I think I can write a novel out of it.

Anyway, something I really wanted to say for a long time is that, moving to Hyderabad, getting to know all these people (both professionally and otherwise), making some of my best friends here, working with some of the best people (I mean people not minds, although they are still some of the best minds I have seen) has been by far one of the best things that has ever happened to me till date.

I feel like blogging about more things now, will update with more things happening here and also some technical stuff if I can get hold of any :).

I have this habit of typing "Thanks, Anand B" at the end of every message that I type nowadays, something that I have picked up with writing all those mails at Microsoft :)

Till then, sayonara friends.

No comments: